Hello all!I participated in the "Fall Into Reading 2012 Challenge" from September 22, 2012 to December 21, 2012. This challenge was hosted by Katrina @ Callapidder Days.
I didn't read everything on my original list, but I read a total of 15 books! This helped me to reach 200% for my reading goal this year! My goal was 25, and I reached 50! I am still working on 2 more books that I hope to get finished by the end of the year.
I feel like a freaking reading dynamo! I think that 50 is probably the most I have read in a year, like maybe ever. LoL.
Thanks Katrina for this wonderful challenge!
Here are the books I completed:
1. Son of Rage and Love by Thomas Raymond - REVIEW
2. Siren (Siren #1) by Joycelin Arnold - REVIEW
3. Everyday by David Levithan - REVIEW
4. The Moon Dwellers (Dwellers Saga #1) by David Estes - REVIEW
5. The Star Dwellers (Dwellers Saga #2) by David Estes - REVIEW
6. What Kills Me by Wynne Channing - REVIEW
7. Catching Fire (Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins
8. Mockingjay (Hunger Games #3) by Suzanne Collins
9. Unwind (Unwind #1) by Neal Shusterman - REVIEW
10. The Universal Mirror (Artifacts of Empire #1) by Gwen Perkins
11. Underneath by Michael Cargill - REVIEW
12. The Sun Dwellers (Dwellers Saga #3) by David Estes - REVIEW
13. The Jealousy Glass (Artifacts of Empire #2) by Gwen Perkins - REVIEW
14. Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloane - REVIEW
15. Ever Shade (A Dark Faerie Tale #1) by Alexia Purdy - REVIEW
Most of these books were amazing. It would be impossible to pick out a favorite! They are all so different that there is no way to start to compare them... I suggest you check out the reviews. You might find something new for your TBR! And I really enjoy interacting with ya'll, so please comment and let me know what you think.