This is a great idea for a meme!
It is hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer.
The point is to share what books you added to
your Reader lately.
I have a Kindle Fire that I absolutely am in love with.
I am always looking for new books,
even though there is probably no possible way I could
ever read them all! LoL
Ok, so here are the books I fed to my Kindle this week.
Be warned for there are many...
[Click image to go to Goodreads page]1. Blood Warrior (The Alexa Montgomery Saga #1) by H.D. Gordon
2. Half Black Soul (The Alexa Montgomery Saga #2) by H.D. Gordon
3. The Rise (The Alexa Montgomery Saga #3) by H.D. Gordon
4. Redemption (The Alexa Montgomery Saga #4) by H.D. Gordon
[Click image to go to Goodreads page]4. The Time Weaver (The Time Weaver Chronicles #1) by Thomas A. Knight
5. Beguiled (Immortal Essence #2) by RaShelle Workman
6. Foreseen by Terri-Lynne Smiles
7. Legend (Legend #1) by Marie Lu
8. Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
9. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
So, what did you feed YOUR Reader this week?
Check out the other blogs on the Feed Your Reader Hop!