6 BLOGGERS, 12 MINI-CHALLENGES, 24 BOOKS TO WIN!!!
Welcome to the 2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge!
The TBR Reading Challenge is focused on reading books that have been sitting on your shelf for forever. This awesome challenge is hosted by Evie@ Bookish, Rachel @Fiktshun, Justin @ Justin's Book Blog, Tiffany @Escaping…One Book at a Time, Bonnie @ Words at Home and Emily @ Doodle's BookBlog!
This will be my first attempt at this challenge. My goal is 1-10: A Firm Handshake.
GUIDELINES FOR CHALLENGE:
- Anyone can enter! You don't have to be a blogger, as long as you review the book you've read! (On your blog, Amazon or Goodreads/Shelfari!)
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the 2013 TBR PILE Reading Challenge. (If you don't have a blog, post about it on Facebook or Tweet!)
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2013, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- On the 20th of each month one of the hosts will post a wrap-up. Every wrap-up will have it's unique theme, a mini-challenge, a giveaway and place for you to link up your reviews from this month. For each review you link up, you will get one entry in a drawing of one book of choice from Book Depository.It's open to INTERNATIONALS. The giveaway will be open until the next wrap up post goes up! (i.e. the entire month)
- If you miss a wrap-up post + giveaway, you can link up your reviews next month. Do not, however, try to link up one review twice - we will be checking ;)
- December is a wrap-up for the whole year. All the book reviews you linked up January-November + the ones you'll link up in December will be entered into a HUGE giveaway - a box of books.
- You don't have to follow all the hosts to join the challenge, but you do have to follow all of us to be entered in giveaways!
To read those books you own a copy of, print, digital, and audio, you have been meaning to read, but haven't got to yet.
Runs From: Jan 1, 2013 - Dec 31, 2013.
Books that count: Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it is a book that's been sitting on your shelf for some time now. Only books released in 2012 and earlier! NO 2013 ARCs and 2013 fresh-off-the-press releases allowed!
Crossover Challenge? Yes
LEVELS (you can move up but not down):
* 1-10 - A Firm Handshake
* 11-20 - A Friendly Hug
* 21-30 - A Sweet Kiss
* 31-40 - Love At First Sight
* 41-50 - Married With Children
Sign up HERE until Dec 15, 2013
Complete Challenge Details HERE
Wrap-up Post Schedule…
Jan. 20th: Evie @Bookish
Feb. 20th: Rachel @Fiktshun
Mar. 20th: Justin @Justin’s Book Blog
Apr. 20th: Tiffany @Escaping…One Book At A Time
May 20th: Bonnie @Words At Home
Jun. 20th: Justin @Justin’s Book Blog
Jul. 20th: Emily @Doodle’s Book Blog
Aug. 20th: Tiffany @Escaping…One Book At A Time
Sept. 20th: Rachel @Fiktshun
Oct. 20th: Emily @Doodle’s Book Blog
Nov. 20th: Bonnie @Words At Home
Dec. 20th: This one will be posted on all the blogs. There will also be a huge BOX OF BOOKS giveaway and this time you can link up ALL YOUR TBR Pile REVIEWS you wrote for the entire month!