The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers that have less than 200 followers.
Liebster is a word of German origin that is a term of endearment.
It can be translated as dearest, beloved, sweetest, kindest, etc...
I was recently awarded The Liebster Blog Award
Check out her Liebster Award blog post HERE.
Here are the "rules":
1. You must post 11 facts about yourself.
2. You must answer the 11 questions asked of you and ask 11 questions of the bloggers you will be awarding.
3. You must pick 11 bloggers to pass the Liebster Award forward.
4. Post a link to their site and leave a comment letting them know they have won The Liebster Award!
5. No tag backs!
THE CHOSEN ELEVEN
There is no obligation to the chosen blogs to participate.
I mainly wanted to show appreciation of their work!
If you decide to participate,
please leave a link in my comments.
I would love to read your responses!
ELEVEN QUESTIONS ASKED
1. What is your opinion of my blog content/design?2. Who do you relate to most, Daphne or Velma? Why?
3. How much time do you spend blogging vs. blog networking?
4. Mac or PC? Why?
5. Einstein Vs. The Beatles: Who had the biggest impact on history?
6. What is the best name you have ever given a pet?
7. What do you consider your highest achievements in life?
8. Care Bears or Ewoks?
9. Rainbow Brite or Strawberry Shortcake?
10. Who is your favorite musical artist/band?
11. What are your thoughts on the world ending on December 21st, 2012?
ELEVEN QUESTIONS ANSWERED
1. Do you have a party trick? I can hold people's hair out of their faces like a PRO.
2. Any Summer reads you are looking forward to? Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness3. Hot drinks or cold drinks? Cold drinks
4. Do you have a role model? If so, who and why? My role model is a tie between my Mom and Amanda Palmer. They are total opposites. I strive to be like both of them because they both have very positive aspects.
5. What is your favorite place? Why? My chair in my room curled up with computer or book.
6. What one item would you save if your house caught on fire? My dog, Ozie Blu. (look at About Me Section for a pic!)
7. If you could be anybody for a day who would you be? Why? Amanda Palmer because her life seems so freaking fun!
8. If you could have superpowers for a day, what would it be? Why? To see into the future enough to be able to get winning lottery numbers because I need money honey.
9. What is your dream job? Lottery Winner.
10. Do you have any phobias? Spiders, water and large crowds.
11. If you could build a machine and travel into the past, would you change anything? What and Why? I would change a lot of things because they were unnecessary and caused pain.
ELEVEN FACTS ABOUT THINK1. I am a 32 year old female
2. I look nothing like Albert Einstein.
3. I have never been outside of the USA. Don't even have a passport.
4. Right now I am listening to Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.
5. I spend way too much time on the internet.
6. I love the book blogging community! Everyone is super nice.
7. I really suck at Math.
8. I always write in print. Cursive takes too long.
9. My favorite actor is Ryan Gosling.
10. My favorite actress is Kate Winslet.
11. My favorite musician is Amanda Palmer. As a special treat I am including one of my fave videos of hers HERE :
If you like this and want more, here is her website : music.amandapalmer.net
She offers tons of songs for free!
Let me know if you dig her.